Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Catching flakes snowman

Hello!
How are you doing? Today I had the time to make a card, and I want to show it to you :)


This is the card for this month progressive challenge at Designed to Delight. The free image this month is Catching flakes and I colored it in blue tones with acuarelable Koh-i-noor pencils. I cut the image with a circle die and distressed the borders with a blue inkpad.


I used three different dp, 2 are Oriental trading and the gingham one is Folia. I also used some sky blue cardstock as background.


As embellishments I used a Basic Tilda ribbon, a gorgeous snowflake from Denmark and glitter (fine and extrafine... can you notice both of them?)


I like how my card looks. When I saw the sketch at Mojo Monday, I loved it! I knew I would make a nice card with it... thanks for coming, visiting and commenting. Hope you like my card :)

Challenges:
D2D: freebie progresive challenge
Mojo Monday: sketch266
Created with love: Christmas no red no green
Crafty hazelnuts: 3 designed papers
Paper take weekly: anything goes
Hooked on crafts: Christmas no red no green
Crafty bloggers: Christmas anything goes
Going grey: use a digi
Anything goes: anything goes
Lej: use die cuts or punches


EDITED: I MADE TOP THREE AT CREATED WITH LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


13 comments:

  1. Utterly gorgeous card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 97 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what an adorable creation!! Love that snowman and your gorgeous sparkly snow!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute!!!! Love your snowman!! great job with the colors! Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges this week!!!
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ardilla Hi,
    You did lovely snowman card.
    From sLOVEnija with LOVE Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ardilla, I like the fun snowman the papers and the snowflakes.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card. I love the embellishments. Thanks for taking part in our challenge at Created With Love Challenges

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card love the embellishments you used. Thank so much for joining the fun at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card and I love the sparkle of it! Thanks for sharing this wonderful fun card with us at LEJ Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi. Love the pretty papers, gorgeous colours and fab image. Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great image and papers! Thankyou for joining us this month at Crafty Bloggers Network.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute card! I love snowmen. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic card! I love the colours and patterned papers. Thanks for participating at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the different DP and all the spakle.
    Thanks for joining us @ Designed2Delight !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...